Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Warrenton/Round Top Spring Show Complete

Well after 2 very long weekends the show was a huge success! I met several really cool vendors and we shared several ideas on how to keep moving.... Start "Saving the Date" for later this year.  The last weekend in September & the 1st weekend in October... Charming Cowgirls will be In Warrenton/Round Top again. 

 I enjoy seeing my repeat customers - met some girls that bought product from me in Frederickburg, saw and sold some items from my "MEXICO TRIP" gals, and visited with several of my friends that drove from Liberty Hill..... 

Our 1st "adventure out" was PROM NITE.  I have been hearing about his event for 2 years and I finally saved up my energy and checked it out.  It was great.  The picture on the left was one of our neighbors (in the RV Park - have no idea who he is) that dressed up for the event.  The following night was Elvis. (See the pictures below)  He put on a great show.  Charming Cowgirls booth was right next to the stage and the beer garden  - so while you could shop you could still enjoy. 


Thanks too Sharon (Bird Appetit) and the other Sharon (Sharon's Da-Lights) for all their help in "putting my booth back together after some high wind storms.... We had several laughs, bloody mary's in the morning and watched as the "Girls" outfits walked by.... What they wear and what they don't wear.  Make sure you check out their products thru facebook.
Thank you Beverly, Chelsey & Catherine for coming out with more product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment